Nate makes everyone feel comfortable around him, like you've known him all along. He prolly should have been a sailor but writes songs about them instead. He's probably thinking about his music right now, while he laughs with his friends. He works hard to keep his baby content and plays hard to keep his mind satisfied. Don't trash talk his Blazers, 'cause this man's a believer. He never cared much for what people thought, anyway.
The plans sound lovely and they seem to fit your passions and personality wonderfully. I am thrilled that you have decided to do something that 'fits' you and Nate and that you decided to scale it back a tad to keep it personal.
Your eldest brother will be on hand to celebrate your union. Bonnie and Matthew will be in attendance as well. I suppose this won't be Matthew's first tux situation though... as he would destroy the rental with his outside playing. I am sure that he will agree to help with the setup and breakdown and he is very helpful and like working.
We are looking forward to it making the trip. Well, not so much making the trip as being in the northwest and attending your wedding.
We would be happy to host your TN reception at our house, if the family wouldn't mind traversing the ghetto to get here! ;) We have a lovely backyard in the warmer months, and lots of local musicians and a divine bakery to add to the fun & celebration. Just wanted to offer...
Casey and Nate- Unfortunetly, we will not be able to make the wedding, it's too close to our baby day to travel that far. The plans sound wonderful (and very relaxing). Congratulations and PLEASE keep us posted on the Tennessee reception. We'd really like to make it.
The Clampitts will be there! I'm so excited for this lovely event. And it will be Erik and I's first outing as a married couple! Congratulations you guys...
Nate and Casey, I'm sorry we will not be able to attend, its too close to the time Jackson is planned to arrive. We hope you have a wonderful day! Also let us know when you plan your next trip to Tenn., we would like to come down for a visit. Its been too long since we have seen each other. Have wonderful wedding, Kate
Thank you so much for thinking to invite us to what we are sure will be your beautiful wedding. Unfort we will be unable to attend due to the nightmare of travel these days and crazy schedules. Pls keep us updated on the Tennessee plans as that would def be more realistic for us and would love to see the both of you. Hope your wedding is all you dreamed and thanks again for the invite. Dave and Emily Mender
Casey & Nate Dogg~ Yes, I finally am getting my RSVP in! I'm am so, so excited. Let me know if there is anything I can help with... I think I am bringing someone with, so RSVP for 2.
9 comments:
Casey & Nate-
The plans sound lovely and they seem to fit your passions and personality wonderfully. I am thrilled that you have decided to do something that 'fits' you and Nate and that you decided to scale it back a tad to keep it personal.
Your eldest brother will be on hand to celebrate your union. Bonnie and Matthew will be in attendance as well. I suppose this won't be Matthew's first tux situation though... as he would destroy the rental with his outside playing. I am sure that he will agree to help with the setup and breakdown and he is very helpful and like working.
We are looking forward to it making the trip. Well, not so much making the trip as being in the northwest and attending your wedding.
We would be happy to host your TN reception at our house, if the family wouldn't mind traversing the ghetto to get here! ;) We have a lovely backyard in the warmer months, and lots of local musicians and a divine bakery to add to the fun & celebration. Just wanted to offer...
Casey and Nate-
Unfortunetly, we will not be able to make the wedding, it's too close to our baby day to travel that far. The plans sound wonderful (and very relaxing). Congratulations and PLEASE keep us posted on the Tennessee reception. We'd really like to make it.
Love, Brooke and Jason
Eric and Julie will be more than there for the big day. Looking forward to it.
The Clampitts will be there! I'm so excited for this lovely event. And it will be Erik and I's first outing as a married couple! Congratulations you guys...
Nate and Casey,
I'm sorry we will not be able to attend, its too close to the time Jackson is planned to arrive. We hope you have a wonderful day! Also let us know when you plan your next trip to Tenn., we would like to come down for a visit. Its been too long since we have seen each other.
Have wonderful wedding,
Kate
Casey and Nate,
We'd love to be there, but we aren't going to be able to make it. Have a wonderful day!
Steve and Jenny
Hi Casey and Nate-
Thank you so much for thinking to invite us to what we are sure will be your beautiful wedding.
Unfort we will be unable to attend due to the nightmare of travel these days and crazy schedules.
Pls keep us updated on the Tennessee plans as that would def be more realistic for us and would love to see the both of you. Hope your wedding is all you dreamed and thanks again for the invite.
Dave and Emily Mender
Casey & Nate Dogg~
Yes, I finally am getting my RSVP in! I'm am so, so excited. Let me know if there is anything I can help with...
I think I am bringing someone with, so RSVP for 2.
Heather
Post a Comment