
If you'd like to give us a gift, buy local if possible. Donations to Mercy Corps and Doctors without Borders are encouraged.
We're registered at Macy's and REI and Target. I'm all about hand-me-down's if you have something old, new, borrowed or blue. I love antiques (and like to decorate with earthy colors). I've started on a registry at a Sellwood antique store, and I'll post it soon. I'd love to have a mixed batch of silverplate silverware for everyday use.
If you're an Alaska Airlines member, you can send us gift miles that we can use to purchase travel. They charge $25/1000 miles. We still need another 18,000 miles to fly us both to Mexico/Hawaii for a honeymoon... less to get to Portland, ME.
You may have to use one of our names and the wedding date to log into online registries. Just in case you haven't picked up on those yet, that would be Casey Bogen and Nate Wallace on September, 13, 2008.
1 comment:
what a great idea... REI!
Post a Comment